10 September 2010

Week 2 Reminders

Reminders to all classes:
If you have any questions about ANYTHING and I mean anything, school or life related do not hesitate to ask me. I was a 9th grader once, and it was not that long ago. I will be more than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.

Your 3 paragraph reflections are due Tuesday, in one of three formats: email to thewis@augsburg.edu; post to this blog or turn in a hard copy.

4th Hour: Hours 5 and 6 convinced me to have all homework due on Tuesdays. I agreed. If you are in 4th hour and are reading this feel free to hand in your reflection on Tuesday with out penalty.

5th and 6th Hour: Your Lucy reading with questions (you should have 7 total, 5 from the reading and 2 extra from me) and your reflections are due on Tuesday.

If you would like to bring in music for the class to listen throughout the class period let me know and bring in a cd so I can listen to it.

We will begin Monday with some tunes and time to finish up your "back to the present" work time.

Yay for the weekend.

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Where should we post our reflections on the week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a gmail account and are logged in you should be able to post. If you are not able to, you can post as a comment or email me (thewis@augsburg.edu)

    ReplyDelete